Hello friends, in today’s post, you are going to read World Geography Important Questions, which is very important.
1) The Mekong, the great river of Asia, flows through how many countries .
2) Which continent is called the continent of birds .
Ans: South America
3) Which is the largest country in the world on the basis of population .
4) The world’s largest island (Majuli) is formed by which river.
5) Kiel Canal connects which two seas. Ans: North Sea and Baltic Sea
6) England’s capital London is situated on the banks of which river.
Ans: River Thames
7) Which city is famous for the City of Golden Gate .
Ans: San Francisco
8) In which country is the world’s coldest place Burkhoyansk located.
9) Which region of the United States is called Tornado Alley .
Ans: Mississippi region
10) Which area is more affected by typhoon cyclone .
Ans : China Sea
11) Where is the longest zone found in the world.
12) Which union territory of India has the lowest population density .
Ans:Andaman and Nicobar
Comment us if you want more content of World Geography Important Questions
Read Also : Chanakya’s Five Strategy