India Polity Questions Answer
1) On the basis of which Finance Commission, no state of the Union of India can be given the status of a special state?
Ans: Finance Commission
2) By whom was the Tenth Schedule included in the Indian Constitution?
Ans: 52nd Constitutional Amendment
3) The Prime Minister of India cannot participate in the voting of a motion of no confidence against his government if
Ans: He should be a member of Rajya Sabha
4) 8.Parliamentary system in India has been taken from the constitution of which country?
5) What is the correct chronological order of establishment of Assam, Nagaland, Goa and Mizoram?
Ans: Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Goa