Important Geography Objective Questions
1. Which of the accompanying slopes interface Eastern and Western Ghats?
2. India has biggest stores of ________ on the planet.
(D) Nothing from what was just mentioned
3. Which of the accompanying lakes in Rajasthan is saline?
(A) Ana Sagar
4. India is the ________ producer of heartbeats.
(C) Suitable for public need
(D) Nothing unless there are other options
5. The southernmost place of peninsular India, that is Kanyakumari, is
(A) North of Jungle of Malignant growth
(B) South of the Equator
(C) South of the Capricorn
(D) North of the Equator
6. Which of coming up next are valid with respect to Jhum development in India?
I. It is generally rehearsed in Assam
II. It is alluded to as ‘slice and consume’ method
III. In it, the ripeness is depleted in a couple of years
(A) I, II and III
(B) II and III
(C) I and II
(D) I and III
7. The India’s most noteworthy yearly precipitation is accounted for at
(A) Namchi, Sikkim
(B) Churu, Rajasthan
(C) Mawsynram, Meghalaya
(D) Chamba, Himachal Pradesh
8. The Paithan (Jayakwadi) Hydro-electric task, finished with the assistance of Japan, is on the stream
9. The external Himalayas lie between
(A) The rent Himalayas and the Indo Gangetic plain
(B) The foot slopes and the Indo Gangetic plain
(C) The more prominent Himalayas and the lesser Himalayas
(D) Indo-Gangetic fields and the landmass
10. The most seasoned petroleum processing plant in India is at
(A) Digboi, Assam
(B) Haldia, close to Kolkata
(C) Koyali, close to Baroda
(D) Noonmati, Assam